March 20, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
2014 Impact & Resort Fee Summary
Fees are per reservation night.
March 18, 2014 @ 11:20 PM
As per the last owners meeting January 25, 2014, HOA board communicated to the owners and to all others present completed projects of 2013 that included a dedicated heated pool in the clubhouse area during the cold season. The purpose of this project was to ensure Las Palmas had a heated pool during the cold months for our guests and to allow them the use of our main attraction, the two water slides, when the temperature of the water is too low.
Because of this, at this time no other pool is scheduled to be heated. It is important to note that the requirement to heat this waterslide side of the clubhouse pool is a minimum of 25% guest occupancy in Las Palmas. This number is to prevent .........
March 17, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
Well its that time again...Your statement is in the mail if you haven't already received it.
Please remember that your quarterly HOA fees payment is due the first of every Quarter. Please plan to mail or pay your dues so that we receive your payment by April 1, 2014.
If you are depositing directly to CHASE, please make sure your name and unit number are on the deposit slip, so Lynda may properly credit your account.
Dues are delinquent as of the 16th and a $25.00 late fee will be applied automatically to the account. Past Due accounts in excess of 30 days will be sent to collections, per the Board.
March 6, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
Owners as promised I want to provide you with a short list of some of the benefits Owners receive while wearing the wrist bands.
1. Owners and only owners are allowed to have their pets on the resort (on a leash of course).
2. Owners receive a discount at the jewelry store, convenience store, massage room, and resort restaurant. (While wearing your wrist band)
3. Owners will receive a discount price on drinks at the multi-purpose room once the bar is opened and manned by the HOA in the very near future.
4. Owners can reserve the multi-purpose room for parties and special events for the small cleaning fee of $50.00.
March 4, 2014 @ 9:31 AM
The new wrist bands have arrived. Osvaldo will start distributing them on Thursday this week. Each owner can receive up to 10 wristbands for free. Wristbands should be worn when the owner, the owner's family members, or owner's guests are on the resort property. Distribution of owner wristbands is controlled.
These bands also possess additional benefits that the other wrist bands do not. Please wear your owner wrist band while on resort property. This identifies you to all our employees as an authorized occupant on property and provides you with additional benefits.
* I know everyone is going to ask me What additional benefits? I will be sending out a separate......