February 24, 2013 @ 1:11 AM
The new glass railings have now been installed on the 4th thru 7th floors of the Baja Building.
February 16, 2013 @ 2:37 PM
Work in Progress
The holes are to allow circulation to the main pool filtration system during the summer months. The holes are covered in the winter months to use the new filtration and heating system..
The Bridge is complete, all that remains is the tile and railings
The new pump room to house the new heater and pumps. Power is being run and matching stucco is next..
The railings have been installed on the top floor of the Baja building. The current schedule is one floor per day.
February 15, 2013 @ 2:34 PM
1) Call To order 10:34 am with Legal Quorum 51% present, assignment of Scrutinizers, Pat Bogan and Bonnie Rook.
2) Introduction of Bruce Turner, Vice President, Jaana Ponzio Treasurer, Osvaldo Beltran Camacho, On site Comptroller, Leo Leal Lopez, on site accountant, and attorney Jesus Armando Ramirez Islas.
3) US Management team; Jackie McGrew, Quality Control; Lynda Saveski, US Accounting Operations; Ross Anfuso, Webmaster.
4) Dan Dimoviski opening remarks about the reduction of dues, and the surplus funds available to move forward with exciting signature projects that the ownership will be voting on today.
5) Report on the State of the Resort. 2012 still another surplus. Budget was $599,000 and we still came up under budget by ............
February 7, 2013 @ 6:16 AM
The pool dividing bridge is progressing on schedule, as these progress photos will show.
February 5, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Click on this link to see the newscast from Fox 10....amazing photos!
Watch BOTH stories!
ROCKY POINT, Mexico -
It may be the most memorable vacation after a group of friends saw what might have been a whale off the coast of Rocky Point hit a fishing boat.
People in the area have been seeing the whales for about a week now, but it was on Friday that something amazing happened.
Gillie Panasewicz and some of her friends were on a 38-foot catamaran and witnessed what looked like a humpback whale or fin whale hit a fishing boat.
The boat .........